1.3, November 13, 2020
- This is the Big Sur update! Argus Menu now runs on macOS 11.0.
- Argus Menu is also optimized for Apple's new M1 CPUs! I hope you're enjoying the newest Macs, and using Argus to track your (less powerful) Linux computers.
- ...and yeah, there's some bug fixes.
1.2, June 22, 2020
- Argus Menu now supports Raspberry Pi! You can now monitor Pi machines from the Zero to the 4!
- Bug fixes for server ordering and connection improvements!
1.1, June 15, 2020
- The big new feature is re-ordering your servers in the menu. Go to Preferences > Servers and drag 'n' drop to arrange the servers to your liking.
- Dumb bug fix: you can now connect to your server using a non-standard port 🤦♂️
- Another bug fix: you can now edit your server, but only the name.
- I've added a link in the New Server dialogue to my site with more details about the security measures that I take.
1.0, May 26, 2020
Initial release! I tweeted about this one.