May 24, 2021, Argus 0.4
Here we grow again!
- Argus now includes two new modules: Nginx and Apache. You will now be able to configure and monitor these popular server packages. As an initial release, I'm hoping to receive feedback on how useful these are, and what other modules you're looking for!
- Also new in this release, a Module Manager, so you can disable modules that you aren't using.
- I've also fixed a bug with the Dashboard, so now all your network adapters should appear.
May 3, 2021, Argus 0.3.1
Some teeny-weeny little plumbing fixes to improve connections.
April 18, 2021, Argus 0.3
This is a big update with (ideally) no change to your experience of using Argus. I've replaced the underlying SSH library with a new ArguSSH framework. The only thing you should notice is that when connecting to a new server, you can now use a passphrase on your private key!
This version also introduces the Configuration Editor (see Software Packages > Repositories). This is an incomplete component right now, allowing you to view configuration files only.
March 19, 2021, Argus 0.2
This release is all about making it easier to connect to your Linux machine.
- The new connection dialog has been improved: first identify your server, and then Argus will show you what authentication methods are available.
- For users who cannot access the terminal to install argusd, you can now copy the install command to your pasteboard, in order to run it yourself.
March 1, 2021, Argus 0.1
The initial public beta release.
Linux, from the comfort of your Mac
Copyright © 2021, Innoveghtive Inc. All rights reserved.