1.6, May 3, 2021
Some teeny-weeny little plumbing fixes to improve connections.
1.5, March 6, 2021
- Updates to the connection manager
- Support for Argus Pro, with an "Open in Argus" option for your servers.
1.4.1, January 4, 2021
- A small but serious bug caused the Preferences to not display your servers. This update resolves the issue.
1.4, January 4, 2021
Many updates wrapped up in here!
- Memory use percentage has changed to reflect used memory only, no longer including cached/buffered memory. Experience has shown that Linux reserves a large amount of memory for caching, and that creates an alarming impression when added with used memory.
- Open sourcing argusd to provide total transparency in the process that Argus works with on your Linux machine. During server setup, you will see a new option to learn more about argusd.
- Private key selection is much improved, scanning your home folder as well as Argus-created public key pairs and offering them in a popup, rather than having to look around the file system yourself.
- Behavioural improvements to the app to better-match Mac UI standards: the menu activates on mouse-down now; the menu disappears when activating anything else; the Preferences window now activates and comes forward properly.
- Inevitably, smaller fixes to address spelling errors in the UI, ensuring windows don't look like garbage, and making sure everything looks more consistent.
1.3.1, December 30, 2020
- A launch bug with argusd forced me to find a way to contact users to provide instructions on how to re-install argusd. Argus Menu now includes a "news" cell in the menu when important updates arise.
- Fixes for dark mode and other small tweaks.
1.3, November 14, 2020
- Big Sur update. Argus Menu is now native for Apple's new M1 chip computers.
- Various bug fixes.
1.2, June 22, 2020
- Argus Menu now supports Raspberry Pi! You can now monitor Pi machines from the Zero to the 4!
- Bug fixes for server ordering and connection improvements!
1.1, June 15, 2020
- The big new feature is re-ordering your servers in the menu. Go to Preferences > Servers and drag 'n' drop to arrange the servers to your liking.
- Dumb bug fix: you can now connect to your server using a non-standard port 🤦♂️
- Another bug fix: you can now edit your server, but only the name.
- I've added a link in the New Server dialogue to my site with more details about the security measures that I take.
1.0, May 26, 2020
Initial release! I tweeted about this one.